42nd IPA Convention and Exhibition 2018
Greetings from the 42nd IPA Convention and Exhibition 2018!
It is a pleasure, on behalf of the Indonesian Petroleum Association (IPA), to invite you to the 42nd IPA Convention and Exhibition which will be held on 2 – 4 May 2018 at the Jakarta Convention Center.
Since the decline in world oil prices, global oil and gas companies have become more selective in making investment decisions. The level of industrial governance in each country plays an important role in investment activities in the upstream oil and gas sector. When it is more attractive and competitive, it will stimulate business players to continue investing in the country. The three successfull countries such as Mexico, Egypt, and Brazil have reformed their upstream oil and gas sectors to brought in more investment.
These success stories will be further discussed in Plenary Session 2 which will carry the theme of How Countries Maintain and Improve their Global Oil and Gas Investment Competitiveness. Through this session, key players from related countries will share their experiences in an effort to win back the investment of global oil and gas companies.
Plenary Session 2
“How Countries Maintain and Improve their Global Oil and Gas Investment Competitiveness”
Date & Time
Thursday, 3rd May 2018
10.00 – 12.00 (Jakarta Local Time)
Cendrawasih Room 3 – Jakarta Convention Center
- Arcandra Tahar, Vice Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Indonesia
- Eng. Tarek El-Molla, Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Arab Republic of Egypt
- Muhammad Zamri Jusoh, Vice President Malaysia Petroleum Management of Petronas
- Franco Polo, Executive Vice President Asia Pacific & Iraq of Eni
- Arnold Volkenborn, Managing Director and Leader of Asia and Pacific Energy Strategy of Accenture Strategy Upstream